Hoverboards are self-balancing scooters that provide an easy way to travel to any location with simple actions. These boards are advance in technology, and they have automatic controls which allow the users to only put a little effort to move this board or turn it. Such boards come with great versatile features, which also includes the addition of Bluetooth feature.
A Bluetooth device like a speaker or a mobile phone can be connected to the hoverboard in order to play music or listen to the songs in case you are one of those who want to enjoy and have a good time using the board. Here is a complete step-by-step guide about how to connect Bluetooth to gyroor warrior off road hoverboard by using iPhone and by an Android phone.
How to Connect Bluetooth to Hoverboard using iPhone
Here is a complete procedure for connecting the Bluetooth of your iPhone to a hoverboard.
- First of all, turn the hoverboards with 10 inch wheels on that you are carrying and then wait for it until it produces a sound. In case if it doesn’t, it means your hoverboard doesn’t have Bluetooth.
- When it is turned on and shows that Bluetooth is on and available to be paired, then you can use your phone and open up the settings of your iPhone.
- Then you can go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and see what it displays for the compatible devices list.
- Search for the hoverboard device Bluetooth from the given list of Bluetooth devices and select it so that the Bluetooth signal could be sent to it in order to get connected.
- Another sound will be heard from the hoverboard that will alert you that your iPhone is now paired with your Bluetooth hoverboard.
- Using this method, you can connect Bluetooth to the best electric go kart for kids using an iPhone and enjoy your favorite music and song titles.
How to Pair Bluetooth to Hoverboard using Android
If you are using an android gadget and a hoverboard and you want to pair them both using Bluetooth connectivity, then it is possible with simple steps. You can play your music files and songs in this way from your phone on the hoverboard if it has built-in speakers and Bluetooth connectivity. So here are the steps to follow.
- When you have to connect the Bluetooth device like your android phone with the hoverboard, then you can go to the settings of your phone and turn the Bluetooth to On.
- Now turn on your hoverboard, and it will produce a sound if it has a Bluetooth connectivity option.
- Your hoverboard will be now discoverable by your phone in order by picking up signals from it and start to display available devices to be paired.
- Then look for the relevant newly discovered device that is your hoverboard and click on its Bluetooth name that is displayed on your android.
- The hoverboard will make a sound that will let you know that your android phone is now connecting with the hoverboard.
- Your phone gets paired to the hoverboard in this way, and it will allow you to play your favorite music items and songs easily.
- You can adjust the volume settings from your hoverboard as well as through your mobile phone to maintain the volume along with other adjustments.
- In this way, you can connect Bluetooth to the hoverboard using your android device.
This was a discussion about how to connect Bluetooth to a hoverboard where we discussed easy steps for both android and iPhone users so that they don’t get confused about how to use Bluetooth with this scooter. We hope you find this guide for Bluetooth connectivity useful as the steps are clearly simple and easy to perform. For more guides about hoverboards and their settings, visit our forums or leave a comment below.
Can you connect a Bluetooth device to a hoverboard?
You can easily connect a device with a hoverboard if the hoverboard has built-in Bluetooth. In case your hoverboard doesn’t make a sound when you turn it on, it means it doesn’t have Bluetooth support.
Are Bluetooth hoverboards expensive?
Bluetooth hoverboards are not that expensive, but they are pretty much more costly than any normal hoverboard that lacks the features.
Read Also: Why Hoverboard Fails?
Leave a Reply